Neon Genesis Evangelion - Figuarts mini Asuka Langley Review

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Figuarts mini Asuka Langley Review


This is the Figuarts mini-series Shikinami Asuka Langley manufactured by Bandi Namco last year. It was released sometime in late 2020 and is made of PVC and currently goes for 1 760 yen or about $30. It is from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, specifically the newer remake if it wasn't already obvious.


the model has two sets of arms which can be morphed into different poses as seen here.


I really love the colours used in this figure and the design put onto Asuka's plugsuit. I read that each model may vary as certain parts are hand-painted which makes this figure special. The hair is a magnificent colour and looks very texturally pleasing. We also cannot forget the eye patch and that one beautifully sea blue eye that perfectly partners with her sweet smile.

Overall I think this is such a great figure and was worth every dollar and is a great thing for anybody's collection.


I'm glad I got this figure now while it was still in stock and I'm hyped for the new movie coming to Amazon Prime on Friday the 13th of August. It really is finally a good thing coming to us after the tough year we have had with COVID-19 and will be a great finish to the series after the release of the last movie 8 years ago.


If you like what you see make sure to give my blog a follow or leave a comment down below and I will make more content.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls und Panzer Das Film: What are my opinions on it?

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: My top 3 Characters